RTU unified communications platform
RTU Unified Communications Platform (Russian Telephony Unit) is a multi-component solution used for various types of corporate communications. It is a VoIP-platform that allows to implement unified communications services both in the existing infrastructure and receive them "from the cloud".
- Voice (Building a sustainable distributed telephone network)
- Video (Proprietary media core processing audio-video streams in high quality)
- Notifications (Wide range of notification delivery methods)
- Chats (Flexible management and various text messaging options)
- Chat Bots and Intelligent IVR (ZIAX's proprietary dialog platform for automating voice and text conversations)
- Speech Recognition and Synthesis (Analytics of 100% of communications in automatic mode based on predefined characteristics)
- Desktop, web and mobile applications (Single client for telephony and videoconferences)
- Omnichannel contact center (Proprietary RTU-Atmosphere unified solution for processing voice and text calls).
Results of RTU implementation
- Reduction of CAPEX/OPEX costs for organization of all types of communications between personnel
- Implementation of new functionality of unified communications and a wide range of audio/video applications, both on the customer's infrastructure and via cloud connections
- Unification and effective management of geographically dispersed departments in a single corporate network
- Increasing employee mobility / Connecting mobile employees
Advantages of RTU
- Modular architecture
- High performance and speed of call processing
- Use of existing packet network as a transport network
- Wide range of modern additional services
- Possibility of customization based on the customer's technical requirements
- Adaptability and integration into existing network infrastructure due to support of SIP, H.323, MGCP and H.248 (MEGACO), OCS #7 (SIGTRAN/ISUP-R) in the system core.
- Various integration options with billing systems (CDR export, RADIUS, documented API)
- Support for SORM interface - certification for PBX and PBXs
- Ability to install on any server, including virtualization environment
- Possibility to use own SIP client on PC and mobile platforms
- Manufacturer's support (product development on request, on-site installation, 24x7 technical support, training programs, etc.)
RTU unified communications platform includes its own line of telephones, that consists of 5 models of IP phones from the basic version to a smart video phone with extensive capabilities. A distinctive feature of RTU phones is their rich functionality and deep integration with the RTU platform, that provides a full range of modern telephone services.